Sunday, August 17, 2014

TOMORROW

Tomorrow is considered the future. We can also look at it as a second chance. Now let’s imagine God woke us up this morning and told us that today is our last day. YOU HAVE NO TOMORROW.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH TODAY?

Yes, I know we all are familiar with that saying “Tomorrow is not promised….”, but do we truly believe that; or do we take tomorrow for granted?

I recently lost a cousin, and a week before her passing it was placed in my spirit to call her, but I kept saying I’ll do it tomorrow. Guess what…..tomorrow never came, and I missed it. I missed the opportunity to laugh with her once again, why because I took for granted that tomorrow would always be there, even though I knew that tomorrow is not promised.

What would you do if you knew that there was no tomorrow? Would you go and tell someone that you’re sorry; or that you forgive them? Would you take today off and just admire the beauty of God? Would you take an hour and play with your children? Would you take a minute and call someone and just tell them that you were thinking about them?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO TODAY IF YOU HAD NO TOMORROW?

Read: Psalm 118:24 (This is the day…….) James 4:14

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU ALWAYS

Copyright 2009 Innovative Life Solutions. All rights reserved.


Carolyn Taylor, Personal Life Coach
www.carolyn-lifecoach.blogspot.com
www.empowering-sahm.blogspot.com

No comments: